Pixelwave respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we collect and process your personal data.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the data protection officer using the details set out below.
You have the right to make a complaint about the processing of your personal data either with us, or with: The Office of the Information Commissioner in Jersey: https://www.joicjersey.org/
If you are resident in the EU, the supervisory authority in the EU member state of your usual residence.
How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, fax, in person or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our products or services;
- subscribe to our publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- return a survey; or
- give us feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions
As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies and other similar technologies.
Third parties or publicly available sources
We may receive personal data about you from various third parties (including someone acting as your representative) as set out below:
- your employer, or any entity on which you are appointed as a corporate officer;
- Entities in which you or someone connected to you has an interest;
- Credit reference agencies and due diligence; risk assessment and screening service providers, financial crime databases and from the public domain;
Technical Data from the following parties
- analytics providers;
- advertising networks based inside OR outside the EU; and
- search information providers based inside OR outside the EU
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services based inside OR outside the EU.
- Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators based inside OR outside the EU.
- Other sources. Where applicable, we may receive personal data about you through Closed Circuit Television and swipe card systems when you visit our offices in person.
Your duty to inform us of changes
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
We have set out below, in a listed format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.